Country Creek Dental is a general dentistry practice that serves smiles of all ages. We know that your smile is important even if you don’t have dental insurance, that is why we created our Smile Plan.
The Country Creek Dental Smile Plan is an In-House Direct Primary Care Membership Agreement, meaning you and your family sign-up for our plan and we will provide you with the preventative care you need to maintain and protect your mouth for years to come. This is not Dental Insurance.
- Two annual checkups (Up to $139 Value)
- Yearly routine x-rays* (Up to $260 Value)
- Two basic cleanings ($178 Value)
- Or 1 Periodontal Maintenance for advanced gum disease patients following deep cleaning ($133 value)
- Yearly Oral Cancer Screening and Periodontal exam
- Discounted limited "toothache" exams and x-ray ($103 value)
- 20% off all dental services
- $20 yearly account credit
- No deductible
- No waiting period
- Bonus discount for multiple family members
* As prescribed by doctor
Who can sign up?
Anyone without Insurance - whether private or governmental.
- $275 First Member
- $235 Additional Adult
- $160 Additional Child
- Cannot be retroactively applied to work already performed or work in progress.
- Discounts not applicable to products dispensed.
- Discount does not apply to any service you are referred out of the office for.
- Other Situation Specific Limitations listed in official paperwork.